Under "Basic Monitoring / Service Template Grps. "you will find an overview of all service template groups. In the header there are two buttons.
Link to input form for creating a new service template group
Offers the ability to filter the service template list by name
New service template group:
There is a button in the header of the input form used for creating a new service template group.
Returns to the service template group overview (without saving).
|Field name||Required Field||Description|
|Container||The container in which the service template group is located|
|Service Template Group Name|
The name of the service template group
|Service Templates||The service templates to be included in the group|
|Description||A description of the service template group|
Each service template group has a submenu in the overview list that can be opened by clicking the arrow.
- Edit: Opens the service template group for editing
- Allocate host group: Rolls out the group service templates to all hosts in a host group.
- Allocate matching host group: Rolls out the group service templates to a host group with the same name.
- Allocate host: Rolls out the group service templates to a single host.
- Delete: Deletes the service template group.
During the rollout, the respective hosts are displayed, including a checkbox in front of each service template in the group.
If the checkbox is ticked, the corresponding service does not yet exist on the host. If the checkbox is empty, the
corresponding service is already available on the host.