1. Quick search menu
Enter the term you would like to search for in the menu and a list of results will be displayed automatically
beneath the entry box. To access the page, click directly on the result.
2. Host quick search
Type in the host you are looking for and press Enter. A host search will be initiated.
3. Advanced search
By clicking on the magnifying glass you can carry out an advanced search. This contains five tabs in the header section.
- default: Contains a wildcard search for hosts or services (including status)
- by tags: Contains a wildcard search by host or service tags
- by address: Contains a wildcard search by the IP address of a host
- by macro: Contains a wildcard search by host or service macros
- by UUID: Contains a search by objects using the UUID