- Switch to agent configuration of the host concerned
- Choose the pull mode
- If the agent's web server port was changed beforehand, this change must be made in the agent configuration interface of the openITCOCKPIT.
- The agent on the host being monitored must be stopped before proceeding. The following commands can be used for the respective system:
sc stop oitcAgentSvc
systemctl stop openitcockpit-agent
/bin/sudo launchctl stop com.it-novum.openitcockpit.agent
- Press Next to display the generated configuration. Open the configuration file of the agent on the system to be monitored and make sure that the option "enabled = false" is set in the [oitc] area!
- The agent must then be started to load the configuration. This can be done as follows:
sc start oitcAgentSvc
systemctl start openitcockpit-agent
/bin/launchctl start sudo launchctl start com.it-novum.openitcockpit.agent
- Click on Next to continue.
- The options shown come from outdated, cached data that the agent previously sent to openITCOCKPIT in push mode. You must continue with Next (with or without selection).
- Finally, an export must be carried out in order to transfer the changes to the monitoring system.